Rose Water and Lychee Extract Face Cream
- Rose water is known to control excess of oil and maintain PH's balance. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties and may reduce the appearance of scars and cuts.
- Chamomile Butter is known to improve skin inflammation related to dry skin and aid in healing.
- Avocado Oil adds moisturizing attributes while exhibiting low comedogenicity on the skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a moisturizer, invigorating and soothing agent. It has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin. Skin feels more resilient and supple
- Lychee Extract is rich in natural vitamin C and it is known to provide potent antioxidant and rejuvenating properties.
- Evening Primrose Oil contains substantial amounts of omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids. It is a concentrated source of gamma-linoleic acid . This oil is known to have softening and moisturizing properties.