How to use our Rose Water & Lychee Extract Toner
Posted on March 11 2020
What's a toner to start with?
A toner is a product that is used between cleaning and hydration. it prepares the skin before applying your moisturizer.
What is the main ingredient?
Most toners are water based. The Ph should be between 4.5-5. Some toners contain alcohol which is very drying for the skin. Our toner do not contain alcohol.
How to use it?
Pour onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face and neck. Use daily, morning and night, after cleansing and before your serum and moisturizer.
Keys Ingredients for our Rose Water & Lychee Extract toner
- Rose water is known to control excess of oil and maintain PH's balance. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties and may reduce the appearance of scars and cuts.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a moisturizer, invigorating and soothing agent. It has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin. Skin feels more resilient and supple
- Lychee Extract is rich in natural vitamin C and it is known to provide potent antioxidant and rejuvenating properties.
- Witch Hazel is known to have anti-irritating and soothing properties.
- Licorice Extract is known to soothe the skin and have rejuvenating and anti-irritant effects. It helps reducing blemishes on the skin.
- Bamboo Extract is one of the valuable and widespread plants. The bamboo stems are high in silica deposits which give smoothness and strength to skin.
For better results, use the Rose Water & Lychee Extract face cream as well.
How to use our Rose...
What's a toner to start with? A toner is a product that is used between cleaning and hydration. it prepares the skin before applying your moisturiz...Read More
Pampering Session w...
We collaborated with Sassi Kassi to give you an overview on how to show your skin some love. Check out the video!Read More
“Your Skin, Your Va...
Skin, the largest organ in the human body, offers vital protection for your internal organs, regulates your body’s temperature, and a...Read More