How to use our Rose Water & Lychee Extract Toner
Posted on March 11 2020
What's a toner to start with?
A toner is an absorbing liquid that helps to remove excess dirt, traces of oil and makeup. It prepares the skin before applying your moisturizer.
It is used between cleaning and hydration.
What is the main ingredient?
Most toners are water based. The pH should be between 4.5 - 5. Some toners contain alcohol which can be very drying for the skin and cause irritation. Our toner do not contain alcohol.
What are the benefits of using a toner?
Shrinks the pores
Restores the skin's pH balance
Refreshes the skin
Acts like a moisturizer
How to use it?
Pour onto a cotton pad and sweep over your face and neck. Use daily, morning and night, after cleansing and before your serum and moisturizer.
Keys Ingredients for our Rose Water & Lychee Extract toner
- Rose water is known to control excess of oil and maintain PH's balance. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties and may reduce the appearance of scars and cuts.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a moisturizer, invigorating and soothing agent. It has been shown to improve the appearance of aging and dry skin. Skin feels more resilient and supple
- Lychee Extract is rich in natural vitamin C and it is known to provide potent antioxidant and rejuvenating properties.
- Witch Hazel is known to have anti-irritating and soothing properties.
- Licorice Extract is known to soothe the skin and have rejuvenating and anti-irritant effects. It helps reducing blemishes on the skin.
- Bamboo Extract is one of the valuable and widespread plants. The bamboo stems are high in silica deposits which give smoothness and strength to skin.
For better results, use the Rose Water & Lychee Extract face cream as well.
5 Ways to Use Our B...
Our body oils are so versatile. Even though they are primarily designed for massage, they can be used in so many different ways. We are going to gi...Read More
You Shop, We Give B...
Our Partnership with Centre Eulis... Centre Eulis is an educative space that helps young Ivorians discover the world through books, workshops and...Read More
Our Rose Water Face Kit is finally out and we included a beautiful basket as part of the set. We collaborate with EWIASI Partnerships to pur...Read More